When it comes to searching for an orthodontist, it is easy to feel overwhelmed. Whether you’re from North Liberty or new to the area, Corridor Family Orthodontics can help make that decision easier.
The first step in choosing an orthodontist is not settling for anything less than high-quality care. We know you want to achieve the smile of your dreams, so you might ask yourself, “What do I need to look for when searching for a new orthodontist?” These are a few things to keep in mind:
- High quality care starts with high quality staff: A great orthodontist starts with a great team. A professional, caring and passionate team takes the time to educate patients on orthodontic care and pay special attention to the unique needs of each patient. We know your smile means a lot to you and that it’s a lifetime commitment, so we’re here to help.
- An orthodontic specialist: A certified orthodontist, or an orthodontic specialist, means your orthodontist went to school an extra 2 to 3 years beyond dental school to train specifically in orthodontics.
- State-of-the-art office: An orthodontics office that is equipped with up-to-date technology provides an even greater experience for the patient. At Corridor Family Orthodontics, you’ll find top of the line technology and equipment to ensure your smile gets the best treatment possible.We continue to stay on top of industry innovations to give your smile optimum results.
- Complimentary Consultations: When trying to decide on a new orthodontist, doing research and scheduling consultations is a part of the process. Corridor Family Orthodontics provides complimentary consultations for patients to meet our orthodontist, discuss their personal smile needs, and walk through the different services offered for treatment.
Finding high-quality orthodontic care in North Liberty is simple! Once you’ve scheduled your complimentary consultation, it’s time to get started on next steps.
- Come in for your complimentary consultation: The time is here for your consultation! After being greeted by our friendly staff, patients receive a tour of the office then our orthodontist completes a thorough clinical orthodontic examination and discuss all aspects of potential treatment. This examination helps address any issues or questions that arise and allows the patient to see into their orthodontic future.
- Get ready to start your smile journey: After your complimentary consultation, your orthodontist will equip you with the information needed to move forward on your smile journey. Next step: Your new smile!
Experience high-quality orthodontic care, right here in North Liberty. Corridor Family Orthodontics is here for you. Visit CorridorFamilyOrtho.com to schedule your complimentary consultation.